Mobile Phones Under 10000 is the most popular segment in the smartphone market, especially in emerging countries like India. Nowadays, budget smartphones have all the features and ample processing power for you to carry out almost all the basic tasks swiftly and smoothly. Not only that, the advanced features that were only available in mid-range and high-end smartphones a couple of years ago have made their way to the budget smartphones, such as dual-cameras, 4K video recording, nearly bezel-less display, and the latest Android version at launch.
With so many options in the market, picking up a smartphone isn’t easy. But we’ve put together a list of the best mobile phones under 10000 for you. As usual, we’ve restricted ourselves to phones that have fared well in our review process.
1. Redmi 9 Prime
Redmi 9 Prime came like a breath of fresh air in the market disrupted by the price hikes due to changes in GST rates in India. The handset is priced below Rs 10,000, but you get a quad-camera setup, a really good processor, good battery life, and even fast charging support with the Redmi 9 Prime. While Xiaomi lost its charm with the aggressive push from Realme and Samsung last year, Redmi 9 Prime put the brand back in the driving position for this price segment and also it is one of the best mobile phones under 10000
- 13MP quad rear camera, ultra-wide, macro, portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode | 8 MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 394 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) + Dedicated SD card slot
- Android v10 operating system with 2.0 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 octa core processor
- 5020 mAh large lithium-polymer battery with 18W charging support
2. Realme narzo 30A
Realme Narzo 30A comes as a successor to the Narzo 20A and carries on the most affordable smartphone series reputation in every way possible. Here you get a really good processor at the helm to take care of demanding tasks, but there is also a massive battery included in this phone. The display panel is one of the finest that you can get for this price. Hard to go wrong with this one.
3. Samsung Galaxy M02s
Samsung’s affordable Galaxy M02s is a smartphone that serves as a good entry point to the brand’s smartphones. While you don’t get the Samsung FHD+ display panel that ships with higher-priced phones here, you do get some nifty features such as a USB Type-C charging port, a great battery life, and a triple camera setup. The chipset on the phone is a bit dated, but it does the job for the price. As a result, it is one of the most selling mobile phones under 10000.
- 13MP+2MP+2MP Triple rear camera setup-13MP (F2.2) main camera + 2MP (F2.4) depth camera + 2MP (2.4) Macro Camera| 5MP (F2.2) front camera
- 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) PLS TFT LCD – infinity v-cut display, HD+ resolution with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 269 PPI with 16M colours
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v10.0 operating system with 1.8GHz Qualcomm SDM450- octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery
4. POCO C3
Xiaomi Poco C3 is an affordable device having impressive features considered in this price range. The smartphone is packed with huge battery life with fast charging, decent camera setup, good display, decent processor, and 4G VoLTE. However, its aspect ratio of 19.5:9 might seem a bit odd or uncomfortable for some users, especially those having dexterity issues. But, overall, the Xiaomi Poco C3 is worth a try if you have budget constraints.
5. Redmi 9
Redmi 9 from Xiaomi is a no-nonsense offering aimed at those users who want a daily driver that offers good specs across the board without digging a deep hole in the pocket. Admittedly, the phone lacks any ‘wow’ factor as such, but as it has been built to get things done, it manages to do its job. So if you are looking for a phone that delivers reliably on most fronts, this is a good choice indeed.
- 13+2MP dual camera with AI portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode | 5MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53 inch) HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 268 ppi pixel density and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Android v10 operating system with upto 2.3GHz clock speed Mediatek Helio G35 octa core processor
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) + Dedicated SD card slot
6. Realme C12
It is rare to see a 6,000 mAh battery with mobile phones under 10000 in India and even rarer to see such an offering from bigger brands. Realme C12 is one such unicorn as it offers a much bigger battery capacity, in addition to some neat specs all around, to deliver a holistic package in this price category. While Realme C12 still has room for improvement in camera quality, the other aspects of the phone make a strong case for the handset.